Mittwoch, April 23, 2008

Fr. Daniel's priest ministry celebration 23rd april

Greetings from Kumbo, Cameroon, Africa.
On this day the 23rd of April 2008, I celebrate with gratitude to the Almighty God the 16th anniversary of my priestly ministry. At the Eucharistic celebration this morning, I had reason not only to thank God for all he has been to me during this time, but more so for the fact that your prayers and continuous support have sustained me and my ministry to God’s people.

For this reason, I will like you to know that I am very grateful to you for all the sacrifices you have made and continue to make on my behalf and on behalf of my ministry. Through these sacrifices, I felt really encouraged in my work through which I had the opportunity to touch on the lives of so many, especially the needy, to whom I was able to reflect God’s love.

For all this and much more, I prayed in a special way for you, your family and friends who continue to support you in your work to God’s people.

May God bless and reward you abundantly.


Fr. Daniel Ache

hit counters